Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Atomic Gardening lecture June 7, 2 pm





Dear readers,
Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be speaking about the Atomic Gardens at the Garden Museum in London on June 7 at 2 in the afternoon.  You can register here:  http://atomicgardening.eventbrite.com/

I'd love to see you there!
More soon,
gardenhistorygirl
P.S.  The fabulous Fernando Caruncho will be speaking that evening...register for both!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
3 comments:
Little Augury said...

Your blog is an honest to goodness treasure, I have given you a stylish blog award. It is a great way to send my readers your way in appreciation for your blog. I hope some will stop by. Enjoy it and do with it what you will, Best- Gaye, aka little augury.

http://littleaugury.blogspot.com/2011/04/into-wildes.html

Chookie said...

Best wishes for your talk!

themanicgardener said...

I'm not sure I should admit this, but I have no idea what an atomic garden is. I don't see it amongst your categories... and I don't think I can make it from Montana for your talk, darn it. Hope it goes well for you.
--Kate

All Rights Reserved by gardenhistorygirl © 2015 - 2016